Monday, August 10, 2009

RC Cars

Saturday morning the kids (except for Guck because he was still sleeping) went grocery shopping. When we got home Daddy's friend John was here and they were outside driving John's RC cars. The boys have RC trucks they got from Grandad and Mary Lew for Christmas so they had those out too. I've tried to drive the boys' trucks before and wasn't good at it at all. John let me drive his car and it was a whole lot fast and easier to steer. I did pretty good until I rammed head on into a rock that I totally didn't even see. Daddy and John were having fun racing the boys and jumping ramps. Here are a couple of videos of John jumping the ramp. It's amazing how much fun we all had watching this little car!


Laura got out her umbrella because she was getting hot and Maddi took it from her.


Kenni got out Daddy's ear muffs in the real spirit of race car driving.


Maddi then took the ear muffs from Kenni and wore them for the rest of the afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment